Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

i want to remove “you are here” text and “home page” both. But i can not find where i could remove it. Then if anybody explain how to remove the big one, i would be very pleased.

bernhar Friend

You have to remove the pathway from the index.php of the template. The code is pretty easy to spot.

balance Friend

Thank you, i have another problem there. İ can not remove the big text.

it should be removed by menu–>mainmenu–>edit mainmenu–>Item Titles = hide

but the text still there and there are no other pathway in the index file.

bernhar Friend

What you call “big text” is a title but not an item title. It is the page title and you can hide it by another option in the parameters. Look at the fourth option from the top in the parameters list.

balance Friend

ok, it could be page title. But there is no parametre is selected as show. So the fourth parametre (page title) is selected hide. The text or title is still there.

i removed it in css file by changing “font-size: 0%;” instead of “font-size: 250%;” in contentheading. But of course this is not a kindly solution. it must be removal.

bernhar Friend

If the title is shown although the parameter is set to hide I can only think of some caching problem. Are you telling me that you can change this title from “Home Page” to something else but the hide option is not obeyed? If this doesn´t work there must be some problem with your joomla installation. Never seen such a problem before. Maybe I could tell you more after looking at the live site or your backend. You can PM me if you want.

Menalto Friend

You also have that option on the content items also,where you can choose to show or hide

ciprianrpp Friend

to remove You are here.

open index.php file of the template. Ctrl+F(find) enter You are here. and delete the entire div
    and that’s it:)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ciprianrpp 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum