Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Kindly check it again, I just scrape the data and now it loads your meta information on sharing on facebook.

Regards

shoumikdas Friend

Hi Pankaj – The issue is not resolved. When I share the strootaay.com link on Facebook or on Facebook Messenger, it still shows incorrect metadata. It shows information about JA Fixel and responsive Joomlart Business template.

Please check and advise. I am unable to attach a screenshot as Facebook Messenger does not allow me to take screenshots.

shoumikdas Friend

I have checked all the articles and menu items for the metadata and updated it with my personal metadata. But it still does not reflect correctly. Please refer to the original screenshot I attached. See the line highlighted in yellow.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u share the URL on which you getting wrong data?

Regards

shoumikdas Friend

If I type strootaay.com in Facebook Messenger or Twitter or Facebook and send it to someone, it shows the Joomlart metadata. Please see the original screenshot. From where is it picking up this information?

shoumikdas Friend

You can test it by sending my website url to one of your Facebook friends on Messenger.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked and its not using Joomlart data.
    http://prntscr.com/h4mv3y
    http://prntscr.com/h4mv7i

Regards

shoumikdas Friend

Hi Pankaj! Yes, it is working fine. Thanks. Did you change anything?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly check it again, I just scrape the data and now it loads your meta information on sharing on facebook.
    Regards

This is the only thing I did yesterday. Usually, it took 48hours on FB to load refresh the data.

Regards

shoumikdas Friend

Great! It is working fine now. Thanks!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome, Sir!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 6 months ago.

The topic ‘How to remove website preview text while sharing in Facebook?’ is closed to new replies.