Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi again,

This is my second post requesting assistance and I hope it does not go on ignored like my first post, which I will include here on the offchance that there are living beings somewhere in Joomlart that believe in after-sale service.

1. In previous templates I have posted the Joom!Fish language module as an ul list of images in different module positions and not gotten bullets, I get them with Villadi. How can I remove them?

2. Since I will run a site with various languages, I’m requesting a solution to translate the “You are here:” text in the pathway so that it comes up in different languages when my readers switch languages. How would I go about that?

Thanks in advance!

K-9

Khanh Le Moderator

<blockquote>
    1. In previous templates I have posted the Joom!Fish language module as an ul list of images in different module positions and not gotten bullets, I get them with Villadi. How can I remove them?
    </blockquote>
    Open template_css.css, add following style:

#ja-rightcol ul.jflanguageselection li {
    background: none;
    }

<blockquote>
    2. Since I will run a site with various languages, I’m requesting a solution to translate the “You are here:” text in the pathway so that it comes up in different languages when my readers switch languages. How would I go about that?
    </blockquote>
    Open template index.php file, replace “You are here:” with following code:

<?php
    $lang = mosGetParam( $_REQUEST, 'lang', '');
    switch ($lang) {
    case 'fr':
    echo 'You are here in french:';
    break;
    default:
    echo 'You are here:';
    break;
    }?>

You could add more languages and translate this text to those languages.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Khanh Le 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum