Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hi

the demosite for Zite that is unpacked by the Quickstart is full of all these articles which it is pulling in from somewhere

fine, i get that.

but i want to look at the normal articles to see how things are being done in the Zite demo

is there some easy way to delete the 10,000 articles which have been pulled in on the feed, so i can just look at the underlying site articles?

or even easier: what are those articles on the front page, and where are they? “Our Services” for example…..what is this called and what category is it in please? I can’t find it.

thanks

Saguaros Moderator

If there are new feeds added into content of your site, please try to disable JA Social Feed Plugin (or set a greater value for cron interval – based on this, plugin will import social feed into your site).

At this moment, to clear all sample content, you can manually go to article manager section in backend and clear them out (or follow this tip)

For configuration of module / content in our demo site, I believe our user guide can help: http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-zite#custom-html

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum