Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello felas,

how can i remove this kind of code?
    i didnt find anything on plugin painel.

Phill Moderator

Are you sure they are being applied by the JA Comment component? I am sure they are nothing to do with that.

Felipe Santos Friend

Hi Phill, im sure.

it was after to install that.
    I install Ja comments into other Joomla and same thing.

i gues that exist an way by code.
    what i dont understand is why use 2 plugins that make same thing?

thanks!

Phill Moderator

I’ve found it. Go into the ja_comments admin panel and under the settings tab you will find a layouts and plugins option. Click on that and you will see 2 tabs at the top, one says layouts and the other says plugins. Click on the plugins tab and you will see a list of options. One is the Addthis plugin and the other is the Addtoany share button. Disable these.

No, I have no idea why both of these are there. Maybe the devs added all the different types so the user could pick one. It does seem they cause problems if you have more thabn one enabled.

Felipe Santos Friend

Thank you very much

txt007 Friend

Thanks Phil
    that sorts also my same problem… i was searching in the last 2 days googling, asking addthis forum, etc without succes.

sgrigg Friend

Very nice! I was just about to post on the same issue, this is hard to find!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sgrigg 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum