Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Is there any way I can remove the site tools? Please let me know how.

Also, is there an easy way to change the top banner? I can’t tell if it’s 3 graphic slices or 2.

..thanks – Johnny

olskool_ Friend

Hello Johnny

The site tools u can remove.

Go to file manager in folder /templates/ja_xenina u will see the file index.php edit
    it will show up like this

# BEGIN: TEMPLATE CONFIGURATIONS ##########
    ####################################
    #support extra color themes
    $ja_color_themes = array(‘default’, ‘blue’, ‘green’); // You can add more color array if needed
    ####################################
    # Change the width of the template
    $ja_width_default = ‘wide’; // ‘narrow’: 800×600; ‘wide’: 1024×768; ‘auto’: fluid width
    # default color
    $ja_color_default = ‘default’; //blank for default, else pick one of in extra color themes $ja_color_themes
    #font size default
    $ja_font_size_default = 3;
    # Enable users option
    $ja_tool = 3; // 0: disable all; 1: disable color, enable font; 2: enable color, disable font; 3: enable all.
    # Choose your prefer Menu Type
    $ja_menutype = 1; // 1: Split Menu; 2: Son of Suckerfish Dropdown Menu; 3: Transmenu; 4: Script Dropline Menu;
    # END: TEMPLATE CONFIGURATIONS ##########

$ja_tool = 3; // 0: disable all; 1: disable color, enable font; 2: enable color, disable font; 3: enable all.
    Set this to 0 to disable

$ja_color_default = ‘default’; //blank for default, else pick one of in extra color themes
    Set this to:
    $ja_color_default = ‘blue’;

blue or green wich one u will choice to be deafult.

and about the top banner If I’m not wrong about this banner http://www.joomlart.com/template/ja_xenia/templates/ja_xenia/images/logo-blue.jpg u can change it save this and edit it change how u want then upload to /templates/ja_xenia/images/ and it will be changed up

I’m also a noobi but i was needed this and one moderator helped me so I hope this helps.

mohdismail Friend

me to want to know how to completely remove it..
    when set to 0 , it actually still appeared, but without any function to choose.

redlight_traitor Friend

thanks alot for the help, olskool_! the site tools disappeared and I am happy now 🙂

redlight_traitor Friend

about the banner…..i want to change the WHOLE banner across the top…not just the small left part that you put in the link…can you (or anyone) tell me how to do that?

olskool_ Friend

Hello redlight

Go to your folder of joomla in folder templates/ja_xenia/headerright-bg.gif this the whole other part of banner edit it change it and then upload this should work for you.

Hope it helps Oslo.

nordland70 Friend

I don`t want to remove the site tools, but I want to change the “Site Tools” text into Norwegian. How do I do that?

ErikThorsen Friend

Hello Nordland70. You can change this in the index.php file of your template. This should be located pretty much to the “top” of the index file. Simply search for the “Site tools” text and replace with for example: Verktøy or Innstillinger. Whatever suits you. 🙂 Good luck

nordland70 Friend

Takk Erik!

I tried to change that earlier, but got php error. I must have changed something else in the code also. Now it worked.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  nordland70 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum