Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi 🙂

I am testing Medicare Template in a fresh Joomla 3.3.6 and I can’t find a parameter to remove the Site Title on the Frontpage. I have checked and checked, but I can’t find a way to remove it.

See http://www.elvesus.com and here is a attachment that show the problem.

And from Global Config.

Kind Regards
    Tom Løkka

1. site-name
    2. global-settings
    pavit Moderator

Hi

You should change it from Extensions => Template Manager => Ja Medicare Default => Theme Tab => Site name

toloekka Friend

Hi and thanks for answering Pavit 🙂

I will remove it from the FrontPage, just now change it. The field there is empty and still show “Test”.

Kind Regards
    Tom Løkka

<em>@pavit 455521 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

You should change it from Extensions => Template Manager => Ja Medicare Default => Theme Tab => Site name</blockquote>

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you please send me via Private Message a super user account to your backend ?

toloekka Friend

Sent Pavit 🙂

<em>@pavit 455618 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Could you please send me via Private Message a super user account to your backend ?</blockquote>

pavit Moderator

Hi

I added a display:none to your localcsstemplate.css line 5878

.logo-image span {
    display:none;
    }

now it doesn’t display anymore

toloekka Friend

Thanks a lot Pavit 🙂

That did the job, but just a little curious, is it not strange that you have to change the css code to achive something like this? Should it not be a parameter somewhere to achive this?

Kind Regards
    Tom Løkka

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  toloekka 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum