Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, I bought ja voice professional, I want to remove the link and the image that appear in the feedback button that says “Powered by JA Voice”. Is that possible?

In the Layout & Plugins option I unchecked the option “Enable Pathway” but still displays the text “Powered by JA Voice” :((

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@eidherjulian61 183718 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I bought ja voice professional, I want to remove the link and the image that appear in the feedback button that says “Powered by JA Voice”. Is that possible?

In the Layout & Plugins option I unchecked the option “Enable Pathway” but still displays the text “Powered by JA Voice” :((

Thanks in advance.</blockquote>

Hi there,

Please find the solution answered via ticketID: (KDQ-224602)

eidherjulian61 Friend

<em>@JA Developer 183809 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,

Please find the solution answered via ticketID: (KDQ-224602)</blockquote>

Hi, I have not received a reply yet. I need to remove the link not just the image. >:(

Anonymous Moderator

Hi guy,

Just follow your issue via the ticket ID KDQ-224602.

markusthiel Friend

I see an option in the backend: “Hide the JA Voice Copyright” is that the same? if not.. what is the difference?

nghiatd Friend

Dear markusthiel,

The config “Hide the JA Voice Copyright” is just disable text “Powered by JA Voice” in footer of javoice.
    If you want to remove the link and the image that appear in the feedback button you have to follow the issue via the ticket ID KDQ-224602.

Best Regards.

markusthiel Friend

And where do I find that ticket?

Stork11 Friend

<em>@markusthiel 251886 wrote:</em><blockquote>And where do I find that ticket?</blockquote>

Hello,

In order to remove the image that appears in the feedback button, please go to this file “components/com_javoice/asset/css/ja.widget.css” and replace “powered-by.png” image with your expected one at the 2 lines of code below:

a.jav-copyright {
    background: url(../images/powered-by.png) no-repeat 0px 0px;
    display: block;
    width: 169px;
    height: 30px;
    text-indent: -9000px;
    float: right;
    outline: none;
    }

a.jav-copyright:hover,
    a.jav-copyright:focus,
    a.jav-copyright:active {
    background: url(../images/powered-by.png) no-repeat 0px 0px;
    }

In order to remove the link to http://javoice.joomlart.com/, kindly go to file “componentcom_javoiceassetjsja.widget.js” and search text ‘href’ : ‘http://javoice.joomlart.com’ and then edit it.

Hope that helps.

Best regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum