Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m sure this is a fairly simple procedure but it has been frustrating me for some time now. I’m looking to remove the padding between the logo and nav bar, and from the top of modules in positions user1, user2, user3 and user 4 so that they link together without any spacing. I also need to line up the edges of the nav bar with module in position user1.

I have attached a screenshot of the padding i’m trying to remove. I would be most grateful for any help here, thank you.

1. site4
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Try this

first padding
    edit this file pluginssystemjat3jat3base-themesdefaultcsstemplate.css line 1064

#ja-header .main {
    padding: 30px 0 15px,
    }

change to

#ja-header .main {
    padding: 30px 0 0px;
    }

2nd and 3rd padding same file pluginssystemjat3jat3base-themesdefaultcsstemplate.css line 1191

make it this way

#ja-topsl {
    margin-top: -20px;
    margin-left: -20px;
    }

saco721 Friend

Hi Pavit,

Thanks very much for your response, problem solved!, however I also need to remove / decrease the margin on the right hand side of each module so it lines up correctly, I have tried :

#ja-topsl {
    margin-top: -20px;
    margin-left: -20px;
    margin-right: 0px;
    }

But it makes no difference, here is a screen shot.

Once the margin is removed, the width of the images will be increased until the right hand side is aligned correctly, will this work?

Thanks for your time!.

1. padding
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  saco721 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum