Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi there
    This tutorial not only for this template & this issue. In fact it’s purposed to show you logic how to solve all same thing with only one simple way: Search string

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gicw2oxe8d5njxi/Screencast%202015-09-29%2011%3A01%3A31.mp4?dl=0

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

ibewguy Friend

Thank you – I am not as skilled with code and I see you removed this from a different location.
    @jooservices Do you use only a linux box for development?

ibewguy Friend

Thank you – I am not as skilled with code and I see you removed this from a different location.
    @jooservices Do you use only a linux box for development?

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    It’s not about skilled with development. Just all about Search string – Try – and done .

Ps:// I’m using Ubuntu for Laptop and Windows ( with VMWare / Ubuntu ) for Desktop.
    I would prefer Linux for web development because most of web services work well and better on Linux.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    It’s not about skilled with development. Just all about Search string – Try – and done .

Ps:// I’m using Ubuntu for Laptop and Windows ( with VMWare / Ubuntu ) for Desktop.
    I would prefer Linux for web development because most of web services work well and better on Linux.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

ibewguy Friend

Can you recommend something similar to Krusader for a Windows user? Thank you

ibewguy Friend

Can you recommend something similar to Krusader for a Windows user? Thank you

jooservices Friend

Total Commander

jooservices Friend

Total Commander

ibewguy Friend

Awesome! Thanks!

ibewguy Friend

Awesome! Thanks!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jooservices, @ibewguy,

First, if you want to modify the code of JA ACM, please make a copy and edit it from folder local instead, or your change would be lost after updating the template.

About how to hide the filter, the best way is to open templatesja_charitycsscustom.css (if you don’t have this file, just create a new one) then add this code instead of remove PHP code :

#filter-gallery {
    display: none;
    }

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jooservices, @ibewguy,

First, if you want to modify the code of JA ACM, please make a copy and edit it from folder local instead, or your change would be lost after updating the template.

About how to hide the filter, the best way is to open templatesja_charitycsscustom.css (if you don’t have this file, just create a new one) then add this code instead of remove PHP code :

#filter-gallery {
    }

jooservices Friend

<em>@Adam M 495054 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @jooservices, @ibewguy,

#filter-gallery {
    }

</blockquote>

Hi there
    At first i’m thank you for your alt solution.

In fact in this topic i tried to show How to do.
    – Inspect element
    – Choose specific thing
    – Search string to locate needed file ( layout file )

From this point you can use css for hard code into layout file.
    It’s all about logic in this topic 🙂

But ya, at client side you can implement that in any way you needed. No need to follow as 1:1 . Just use logic 🙂

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

<em>@Adam M 495054 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @jooservices, @ibewguy,

#filter-gallery {
    }

</blockquote>

Hi there
    At first i’m thank you for your alt solution.

In fact in this topic i tried to show How to do.
    – Inspect element
    – Choose specific thing
    – Search string to locate needed file ( layout file )

From this point you can use css for hard code into layout file.
    It’s all about logic in this topic 🙂

But ya, at client side you can implement that in any way you needed. No need to follow as 1:1 . Just use logic 🙂

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ibewguy 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum