Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi Joomlart team,

I am wondering where to remove the brand credit in JA Comment. Because I am seeing the copyright text when the member want to login. and I don’t want that in my portal :((

Phill Moderator

You should have recieved a PDF detailing how to remove that. If you cannot find it go to this following link and look in the “You Payment” tab for access to the PDF – http://www.joomlart.com/member/member.php

epractice Friend

Hi phill,

Thanks for reply … but the problem is that I couldn’t find the pdf in the link that you mentioned here. would you send it to me by this forum or to my email directly (mhassan att epractice dot me) …

Thanks in advance

Phill Moderator

It seems there is no PDF for removal of the copyright on that extensions. I will check to see if it is allowed then send you instructions on how to do so.

epractice Friend

I will be more than thankful to you phill …. thanks for help

epractice Friend

up …. guys please help :((

Phill Moderator

Sorry, only just got home. Yes it can be removed, I just need to work out how. I’ll install a copy now and work it out.

I’ve taken a look and it is quite easy. I have sent you a PM with details.

epractice Friend

No problem, I will be waiting for you 🙂

Phill Moderator

Did you get my PM with details?

epractice Friend

Yup, I got it, thanks a lot … I also replied to it

kyovev Friend

Hello. I would like to remove copyright text too. How can i do that?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@kyovev 247775 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello. I would like to remove copyright text too. How can i do that?</blockquote>

Please go to backend of JA Comment >> Layout & Plugins >> Layout tab >> Footer text section >> Clear Copyright field.

kyovev Friend

Thank you, but i would like to remove the copyright in the login form too.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@kyovev 248314 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you, but i would like to remove the copyright in the login form too.</blockquote>

Hello,

Please remove this line in “componentscom_jacommentassetjsja.popup.js” file:

jQuery('#ja-popup-footer .inner span').html('© Copyright by JA Comment');

Best regards.

nasirahamed Friend

Hi Phill

Can you please pm me the instruction to remove the copyright text from the member want to login window. I bought this extension just two days ago and there is no instruction to remove it from there.

Thanks a mill in advance
    Nasir

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  nasirahamed 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum