Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I am using the default layout for uber.

All of my pages are showing this details and comments section that I have not added to my site. I cannot find where this is coming from. Can someone please help? There are no modules with this information.

See the image in the URL below.
    http://screencast.com/t/AUY2SBpF

timtecsa Friend

Unpublish the ‘Content – JA Disqus Debate Echo’ plugin.

kella@youngerusa.com Friend

Thank you, I have disabled the plugin but this only removed the facebook, twitter, and google plus icons. I am still seeing the comments and details sections (see below).

Is there another plugin causing this?

http://screencast.com/t/m32Xv3iuS

timtecsa Friend

Did you clear all caches, including your browser? I see the site is offline, so hard to help in more detail.

Tim

Thanks Tim,

I have cleared the cache and I have also put the site online so you can see it in detail. It shows up on every page other than the home page. Thank you so much for your help!

timtecsa Friend

Take a look at which Menus are active (i.e Assigned) in the template assigned to your Menu items.
    Which Uber template are you using?

Tim

I changed my template to only be assigned the menus that I have created. This didn’t change anything.

I installed the Music test site but I am using the default layout. But when I first started I used no test site and still had the same result.

timtecsa Friend

It may be that you have selected Alternative Layout on each Article’s Options tab as Products at the bottom of the long list. Change to Default , save article, clear cache, and the comments tabs etc stuff may disappear.

1. Articles_Options

That seems to have done the trick. The Alternative Layout was set to "Use Global" for each page. I have now changed them each to Default under the "From Component" section. How can I change this so it doesn’t happen in the future? There is nothing in the global configuration with this information.

timtecsa Friend

In Content menu > Articles you should see, tucked in right top corner (under the Joomla logo) a button called Options. Click on button.

In the Articles tab you should see Choose a Layout This is most likely where your Global Settings came from. Set it to Default. and save etc.

Tim

Thank you for all of your help! Articles are now being displayed correctly.

timtecsa Friend

Good news. I’m sorry it took so long to work it out.

Tim

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  timtecsa 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum