Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Disable plugin named Content – JA Disqus Debate Echo Plugin in plugin manager

Hamid Friend

<em>@aman204 195472 wrote:</em><blockquote>Disable plugin named Content – JA Disqus Debate Echo Plugin in plugin manager</blockquote>

Hi How to translate this Plugin

aman204 Friend

<em>@hamidy 206195 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi How to translate this Plugin</blockquote>

Sorry but can you please eloborate as to what you need

Hamid Friend

<em>@aman204 206208 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry but can you please eloborate as to what you need</blockquote>

oh, Sorry

I want translate Disqus, comment, like in article.

aman204 Friend

<em>@hamidy 206229 wrote:</em><blockquote>oh, Sorry

I want translate Disqus, comment, like in article.

</blockquote>

I am still bit unsure as to what you need. Do you wish to refer to language for comments being entered or mainly words like disqus e.t.c ?

Hamid Friend

i want translate this section

for example:

edit profile = ويرايش پروفايل
    comments=نظرات

and ect.

thanks

Manos Moderator

If you are using disqus you can change this via your disqus account

moureen2262 Friend

<em>@moureen2262 195468 wrote:</em><blockquote>I installed the quickstart package which contains articles and comments. I write new articles and comments automatically appear on those articles, how can I remove that?:((</blockquote>

I don’t want to disable comments, I just don’t want all the comments that seems to be auto loaded.. that are completely unrelated to my content.

AGAIN clarifying, I do not want to disable comments, I just don’t want all the comments that auto loaded.

See here what I am talking about.. the comments on the article just appeared after I installed the teline III theme.
    http://www.realestatecontentnetwork.com/moureenandamy/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=196:times-person-of-the-year-is-vladimir-putin&catid=98:real-estate-news&Itemid=486

Thanks

Manos Moderator

You have to create a new account on disqus and use your own account instead of joomlart account that comes with quickstart ! or intensedebate

nix1000uk Friend

Thanks Aman this worked for me in magz_ii

nix1000uk Friend

Thanks Aman this worked for me in magz_ii

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  nix1000uk 8 years, 5 months ago.

The topic ‘How to remove comments on articles in JA teline III template’ is closed to new replies.