Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello….

How to remove “Browse our theme” text on Our Premium Collection (Uber Business) ?

Thank you so much

TomC Moderator

So that I can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on.

2009tas Friend

Hi Tom,

I posted the same question before, and jooservices gave the answer. But after I look up again my posting, it is gone :((
    Would you please give the solution step by step, so everyone who has the same question, won’t ask it again.

Thank you so much.

TomC Moderator

Yes, as soon as you provide the url to the page you’re referring to. 😎

2009tas Friend

:laugh:;):cool:

I sent it to you in the private message :-*

Thanks for your help :-*

TomC Moderator

<em>@2009tas 457259 wrote:</em><blockquote>:laugh:;):cool:

I sent it to you in the private message :-*

Thanks for your help :-*</blockquote>

I’m actually going to ask Viet (aka: jooservices) to provide his fix (again) for how to change the button text.
    (I forwarded him the info you sent me via PM).

Didn’t your thread title say you wanted to remove “Browse Our Theme” text from a page?

2009tas Friend

I am sorry, my question is how to CHANGE “Browse Our Theme” text on Our Premium Collection:-[

Thank you

Css Magician Friend

@2009tas, Please open file templatesuberhtmlmod_articles_categoryswiper.php and replace

<a href="<?php echo JRoute::_(ContentHelperRoute::getCategoryRoute($jacategory->id));?>" class="btn btn-rounded btn-primary btn-lg smooth-scroll">Browse Our Themes <i class="fa fa-angle-right"></i></a>

with

<?php if(isset($jacategory)) : ?>
    <a href="<?php echo JRoute::_(ContentHelperRoute::getCategoryRoute($jacategory->id));?>" class="btn btn-rounded btn-primary btn-lg smooth-scroll"><?php echo JText::_('TPL_BROWSE_OUR_THEMES'); ?> <i class="fa fa-angle-right"></i></a>
    <?php endif; ?>

and change “Browse our theme” in languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_uber.ini with

TPL_BROWSE_OUR_THEMES = "Browse Our Themes"

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    Since our staffs already replied with solution. I think your issues are solved.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

2009tas Friend

Css Magician, Viet Vu and Tom, thank you so much for your help…:-*

jooservices Friend

You are welcome

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum