Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

How can I remove borders from modules, if I don’t need it?

I tried to add _noborder in ‘Module Class Suffix’, however, it doesn’t work…

uniquebiz Friend

letterfrack;183235How can I remove borders from modules, if I don’t need it?

I tried to add _noborder in ‘Module Class Suffix’, however, it doesn’t work…

The module class suffix only responds to those suffix that the developer defines, not just any random text. Looking at Rutile it has no borders just a highlighted box and gradient which are images present in the template Ja Rutileimages folder

look for such names as box-r-tl.gif, box-r-tr.gif etc they form the box structure that gives the frame a shadow “border” effect.

Hope this helps you
    Blessings Shannon

sunrise Friend

<em>@letterfrack 183235 wrote:</em><blockquote>How can I remove borders from modules, if I don’t need it?

I tried to add _noborder in ‘Module Class Suffix’, however, it doesn’t work…</blockquote>

Also you can only add _noborder in the ‘Module Class Suffix’ i you have pictures like the ones Shannon mentions box-r-tl.gif, box-r-tr.gif but you change the pictures and rename them to box-noborder-r-tl.gif, box-noborder-r-tr.gif etc. Than way you can make your own looks for new modules if you like.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sunrise 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum