Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I use JA Teline V for the news sşte denizpostasi.com . I changed the slogan on the backend however I cannot remove the Best Joomla News Template text from the title bar. Can you please help me about this issue.

I also have one more question about the mobile version. On mobile devices I would like to be able to swipe the images on [Magazine – Home] Featured News 1 would this be possible?

Regards.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For the browser page title kindly open your home menu item > options > Page display> browser page title.
    Change the title with your title.

For the JA ACM module in mobile can u share screenshot and illustrate your issue inside it so i understand what exactly you want to change.
    Regards

Burak Friend

Hi,

I would like to be able to use swipe with finger option on mobile devices for the news at Front Page Featured News (content Slider)…. please find attached the screenshot.

Regards.

1. 20170604_210919-1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The news featured does not support the swipe as the images are linked to the items pages and you click on the images.
    But there is an option for navigation click on them to next and previous item, it works for both mobile as well as in PC.

Regards

mojatu Friend

Hi guys,

I have changed the Menu section from "Best Joomla News Template – Teline V" but it is still visible.

Where else do I need to change?

Thanks

Burak Friend

You should change it in the Top Navigation Menu items.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please check you are changing it from the correct menu item (default menu.)

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum