Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

i plan to put some tabs in ja university, and i want to use ja tab plugin, how top apply that plugin in to this template ?

regards

qbali JATC

anyone can help me ? i have tried to install ja tab plugin and do a setting but it is not work,

pavit Moderator

Hi qbali

To have a ja tabs on your website you first need to setup the ja tabs position

I will simulate a ja tabs position published in your content-mass-top

1) Create a custom-html module

{jatabs type="modules" animType="animNone" style="teline_iv" position="top" widthTabs="auto" heightTabs="auto" width="auto" height="auto" mouseType="click" duration="1000" colors="10" module="ja-tabs1" }{/jatabs}

2) Publish it in content-mass-top position

now you have created the container for your modules to publish in ja-tabs1 position

try to publish 2 modules in the ja-tabs1 position and you will have the ja-tabs showed

Hope was clear

qbali JATC

Hi Pavit, thanks for you reply,

actually i have tried that code before and the result is just the tab button displayed but can’t display the content of the tab,

any idea, / thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi qbali

could you send me via PM your admin login details?

I will try to check your configuration

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum