Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Is there a tutorial somewhere to show how to link the articles to various pages and positions of the template?
    also do not know how to change the titles on the blue parts…
    again, anywhere I can find instructions ?

thanks Tom for all your help.

TomC Moderator

<em>@donnabrown 311851 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is there a tutorial somewhere to show how to link the articles to various pages and positions of the template?</blockquote>
    Display of your articles are generally related to relative modules within your Module Manager – be it a JA News module or a Custom Module or via assignment of a particular article to a menu item – which is accomplished within the parameter settings of the article itself.

I do recommend you look through the JA DROID USER GUIDE for info on the various elements that are included within the template (especially with the sample data installed).

<em>@donnabrown 311851 wrote:</em><blockquote>also do not know how to change the titles on the blue parts…
    again, anywhere I can find instructions ?

thanks Tom for all your help.</blockquote>
    Which “blue parts” are you referring to? …. Your main navigation menu items?

TomC Moderator

Donna:
    Here is some additional information that I think you will find useful –> Adding a Menu Item Which Points to an Article

donnabrown Friend

no – where the logo is at the top of the home page, then also half way down where it says Joomla 2.5.

TomC Moderator

<em>@donnabrown 311875 wrote:</em><blockquote>no – where the logo is at the top of the home page, then also half way down where it says Joomla 2.5.</blockquote>
    There are a number of different items there …. I need to know which specific heading items you want to modify the color of/for.

donnabrown Friend

I do not need to change the colour, just the words. I need to put something different in place of the white writing that says Joomla 2.5

TomC Moderator

<em>@donnabrown 311880 wrote:</em><blockquote>I do not need to change the colour, just the words. I need to put something different in place of the white writing that says Joomla 2.5</blockquote>
    That item is actually a “custom module” – assigned to position “User 4” – within your Module Manager.
    I believe the default (sample data) name of the module is “small banner.”

Open up that module and you will see where you can edit the words within the WYSIWYG editor halfway down the page.

🙂

donnabrown Friend

I tried to do this and managed to change the text : wrong size and no background colour. Where do I get those? Still haven’t figured out how to change the size or colour of font on the WYSIWYG editor ….
    Aren’t you glad you answered my first post?:D

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  donnabrown 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum