Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello
    In the ACM-menu:style-1, on the “Menu Details” section there is an image section per menu item, is it possible to popup that image? or some other way.

On my site you can go to the menu button, to see my question.

Thanks

Adam M Moderator

Hi @otomol,

I still haven’t got your idea yet, could you please provide a mockup screenshot or direct url to the page where I can check this matter ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @otomol,

I still haven’t got your idea yet, could you please provide a mockup screenshot or direct url to the page where I can check this matter ?

otomol Friend

Here is the screen shot of my restaurant menu page, here is where i want to popup an image while clicking on the name of the dish

And here you have the back end screenshot of the back end of this part, where there is section to upload an image per menu item.

But where can i view that image?

otomol Friend

Here is the screen shot of my restaurant menu page, here is where i want to popup an image while clicking on the name of the dish

And here you have the back end screenshot of the back end of this part, where there is section to upload an image per menu item.

But where can i view that image?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @otomol,

Please provide a temporary FTP account via private reply, I will see if I can update this part for you.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @otomol,

Please provide a temporary FTP account via private reply, I will see if I can update this part for you.

otomol Friend

I already send you my ftp account as a private massage.

Thanks

Adam M Moderator

HI @otomol,

I installed JA Popup plugin in your site and you can start using it by open module Recomendaciones del men? Almejas Conch?, in Menu Name replace this :

<a href="index.php" title="Almeja Natural">Almejas en su Concha</a>

with this :

{japopup type="image" content="images/almejasconcho/slideshow/Zitlali-Alemajas-coronado.jpg" width="400" height="300" title="Almeja Natural"}Almejas en su Concha{/japopup}

Adam M Moderator

HI @otomol,

I installed JA Popup plugin in your site and you can start using it by open module Recomendaciones del men? Almejas Conch?, in Menu Name replace this :

<a href="index.php" title="Almeja Natural">Almejas en su Concha</a>

with this :

{japopup type="image" content="images/almejasconcho/slideshow/Zitlali-Alemajas-coronado.jpg" width="400" height="300" title="Almeja Natural"}Almejas en su Concha{/japopup}

otomol Friend

Adam great, thanks a lot.

It works awesome. Excellent service…!

Otomol

PS: One more question, the JA popup on a computer works perfect, iPhone as well but in my iPad it needs a double click on the menu item name to popup the image. On the first click the title changes color, but it needs a second click to open.

otomol Friend

Adam great, thanks a lot.

It works awesome. Excellent service…!

Otomol

PS: One more question, the JA popup on a computer works perfect, iPhone as well but in my iPad it needs a double click on the menu item name to popup the image. On the first click the title changes color, but it needs a second click to open.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @otomol,

I checked this matter in iPad 3, iOS 8.3, Safari browser but didn’t see any problem.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @otomol,

I checked this matter in iPad 3, iOS 8.3, Safari browser but didn’t see any problem.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum