Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

i am a Joomla-Newbie and i am looking for a solution to place a png-file in the TOP-Area like the “not a Member”-png in the demo. All i tried shows a grey border around the graphic and ignores the transparent color of the PNG. What can i do so the PNG looks like the demo?

Greetings
    Siegfried :confused:

dnette Friend

do you want to place your own png into the same place as the demo png is?

if yes, i would say you can take the included big-readon.psd from the erica source_zip, modify it to your needs with photoshop, save it as big-readon.png and just upload it to the images folder of erica.

dnette Friend

let me know if this is working for you?

siegfriedp Friend

<em>@dnette 35430 wrote:</em><blockquote>let me know if this is working for you?</blockquote>

That wasn’t the problem. I was searching for the coding which makes the picture visible. Now i have found the solution – the picture is a background-image defined in a CSS – the required class must be called in the Anchor-Tag – and voila – it works.

thanks regardless
    Siegfried 😎

dnette Friend

ah ok,

greetz daniel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dnette 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum