Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi

Quickstart install Joomla core plus template so you will need to install the quickstart on an empty environment, your public_html folder should contain only extracted quickstart files and nothing else
    so i suggest to start again from scratch deleting everything and upload again quickstart files with a completely new database

Remember to install sample data at the end of quickstart installation process

Snowbella Friend

Thank you so much…I used your advise and managed to install the template

shlomikr Friend

for the Joomla Medicare, ver. j3x, is there’s a quickstart available? Because I don’t see it in files to download and strongly prefer to use what I see at the demo instead of building from the scratch

Anonymous Moderator

for the Joomla Medicare, ver. j3x, is there’s a quickstart available? Because I don’t see it in files to download and strongly prefer to use what I see at the demo instead of building from the scratch

You can get the quickstart package of Medicare at https://www.joomlart.com/downloads/joomla-templates/ja-medicare/ . It’s the first file in the list.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum