Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Answer:

+ Open modulesmod_jaslideshow2assetsja.slideshow2.js file, at about line 151, find following code:

//Click on Main image
    if (this.options.urls) {
    this.maskDesc.addEvent('click', function () {
    var url = this.options.urls;
    if (url) location.href = url;
    }.bind(this));
    }

and change to:

//Click on Main image
    if (this.options.urls) {
    this.maskDesc.addEvent('click', function () {
    var url = this.options.urls;
    if (url) window.open(url);
    }.bind(this));
    }

dawidt Friend

Hi,

Ok, after this modification, when I click on the button there is two redirection, parent and _blank at the same time. Do you know why is that?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi dawidt

It is very strangle. Maybe you made a mistake.
    Could you please send me your live url, admin account (if possible, ftp account so that i can fix this issue for you) via PM so that i could have a closer look on the issue?

eroltopkaya Friend

I am using 3,4 picture in my slide show and some of them are need to be linked internally and I want them to open on same window (which works right now)

But some pictures needs to be link external pages and I want them to open in a new window.

Is there any way I can change some slide links opens on same windows and some slides opens on a new window?

Thanks,

Anonymous Moderator

Hi eroltopkaya

our module does not support your idea. I am sorry for not being of much help in the case.

Chantelle Goldstraw Friend

I am having the sam problems linking from the read more in the sldeshow to the rest of the article, be it in the same window or a different window.

I can only find the mod_jaslideshow2.js file which contains a few lines similar to described above but not the same.

WHat am I doing wrong, thanks

Anonymous Moderator

Hi telbino

We have updated this option into our module. Now, if you download this module for us, at Advanced Parameters tab, you can choose to show in new window or the same window

Please kindly check.

1. slideshow
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum