Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

i want to move the USER9 module to TOP module position, as we know the TOP Module for place the NEWSFLASH. I have tried to move USER9 to TOP module position but the picture (header_image1.jpg) didn,t display .only the name of the module (header_image1.jpg) display.

and how can i move the code of USER9 to place t=it in TOP module code, i think this is problem why the picture in user9 didn,t appear, anyone can tell me, how to move the USER9 code to TOP module Code ?
    for more nderstand what i mean , you can see my screenshot in attachment

i am really appreciated of your help

Regards

Tom

1. header
    noblecode Friend

I would like to know this as well…

or how can I get an image to display in the full area of the top module position…

thanks…

Khanh Le Moderator

Open template index.php file, delete this code:

<div id="ja-newsflash" class="clearfix">

<?php mosLoadModules ( 'top',-2 ); ?>

</div>

and move this code to that position:

<?php if ( mosCountModules('user9') ) { ?>

<!-- BEGIN: SPOTLIGHT -->

<div id="ja-topstory" style="background: url(<?php ja_loadHeader('user9');?>) top left; height: 200px;">

<?php mosLoadModules ( 'user9',-2 ); ?>

</div>

<!-- END: SPOTLIGHT -->

<?php } ?>

Open file template css template_css.css, change following style in red:

#ja-header {
    position: relative;
    height: 150px;
    }
    #ja-subheader {
    margin-left: 3px;
    background: #F5F3F1 url(../images/header-bg.gif) top right repeat-x;
    float: right;
    width: 612px;
    }
    #ja-pathway {
    position: absolute;
    top: 129px;
    width: 611px;
    color: #656463;
    text-indent: 10px;
    }
    #ja-skip-content {
    position: absolute;
    top: 130px;
    right: 10px;
    }
    #ja-topstory {
    border-left: 3px solid #FFFFFF;
    border-bottom: 3px solid #FFFFFF;
    width: 612px;
    color: #E7E5E2;
    }

noblecode Friend

thank you for hte help!

douglas Friend

I followed the instructions for the changing of the USER9 module to TOP module position, so the TOP Module is in place of the NEWSFLASH. and when I preview the site, my images in Flash Rotator drop down below the intended target area.

How do I get the images to appear in the right location?

I am trying to find at least one template from Joomlart.com that can work properly with AJAX Header Rotator, but the guys that create this excellent rotating banner/image module told me that the module conflicts with JQuery and Moofx, and since most every template from Joomlart.com uses this, I can’t sue the best image rotating module. I have to settle for the Flash Rotator module but now I can’t get it in the right position in JA Polaris, although I can get it to work in other templates.

Any help would be appreciated. And a fix for the AJAX Header Rotator not confliucting with your Moofx stuff would be the best solution.

Doug

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  douglas 17 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum