Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

How to modify Contact forms HTML and CSS. I want the design to be changed a bit from template.

Where can I find its HTML and CSS please?

Thanks

pavit Moderator

<em>@moyousuf 298065 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

How to modify Contact forms HTML and CSS. I want the design to be changed a bit from template.

Where can I find its HTML and CSS please?

Thanks</blockquote>

Hi moyousuf

You can find php files of the com_contact in this folder componentscom_contactviewscontacttmpl

anyway this also will be helpful for you languageen-GBen-GB.com_contact.ini

What exactly you need to change ?

Regards

moyousuf Friend

I want to put some graphics like mape, and Business card design there instead of just address.

so where can i edit div tags and css please?

moyousuf Friend

Helo,

Sorry for this late reply.

Sofar I could not find any CSS files in those folders you mentioned to modify.

Can any one help me please

dostrog Friend

According MVC paradigm in Joomla CMS, there are files in …components/com_contact/views/contact/tmpl responsible for page view.

For example, you can edit default.php.

Some templates from Joomlart also override those files. For example in my preferred JA Community Plus there is two files in …templates/ja_community_plus/html/com_contact/contact overriding standart default.php and default_form.php.

I think you can solve your problem by modifying or adding some of these files.

WBR

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dostrog 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum