Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

How do I manually set a particular menu as active for certain page using mega menu?

khoand Friend

Hi,
    Could you give me a snapshot with your annotation?

milsirhc Friend

Sure! 🙂

I’m following the instruction from: http://docs.reviewsforjoomla.com/Making_JReviews_Menus_active_when_viewing_listing_detail_pages

And I put the codes in header.php block but still unable to make the main menu get “highlighted” though the itemID is correct.

Did a printout of the ItemID using echo command, and definitely the itemid is correct.

So I’m thinking there must be a different way to set the mega menu active manually instead of using the code provided by Jreviews.

khoand Friend

Could you give me a link to your page? Could you give me a snapshot with your annotation?

overlogic Friend

Just had the same question while trying ja social in j1.6.
    Solved it by adding the code from the jreviews documentation in /templates/ja_social/blocks/mainav.php, in the first php block right after the comments.

milsirhc Friend

<em>@overlogic 247856 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just had the same question while trying ja social in j1.6.
    Solved it by adding the code from the jreviews documentation in /templates/ja_social/blocks/mainav.php, in the first php block right after the comments.</blockquote>

Thanks buddy! You are awesome! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  milsirhc 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum