Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

After 2 days without sleep and a lot of coffee (in greece we drink “frappe”) i found hot to make VirtueMart multilanguage. Well:
    1. Install VirtueMart (1.0.10). LINK
    2. Install Joom!Fish 1.7. LINK
    3. Install the languages you want to use and configure the Joom!Fish
    4. Add the VirtueMart Translations you are going to use in administrator/components/com_virtuemart/languages
    5. Add your products in the normal way in VirtueMart
    6. Add to the folder administrator/components/com_joomfish/contentelements/ the files attached (Joom!Fish-VirtueMart-Support.zip) .
    7. Open the translation feature of Joom!Fish. Choose, what to translate from the dropdown and start translating the products, manufacturers, whatever.
    8. Publish the translations.
    9. SUPER SOS: Users of VirtueMart v1.0.10 – Replace the file virtuemart_parser.php with the one attached (virtuemart_parser_JF10.zip).

I hope to help people like me to save their time from searching the solution!

:-* Nikolas:-* :-*

ErikThorsen Friend

Wow, this sounds almost too good to be true. Will surely try this out one day! Thank you so much for sharing this information!!!

javali Friend

Many many thanks!

instantinlaw Friend

Thanks for giving back to the community:)

mfarras Friend

Hello.

This solution is good but, how i translate the button-viewcart.gif in the all language of me page ?

Thanks

iMonkey Friend

Hi all,

Looks great but I wonder, does it also work with vm 1.0.12 & Joomfish 1.8.2?

gr.
    Martijn

iMonkey Friend

Anyone?

I’m wondering if it works also with later versions…?

gr. Martijn

iMonkey Friend

It also works with J 1.0.13 (quickstart JA Larix)

andymate Friend

Hi martjin, i’m using the 1.5.7 and joomfish 2 and it works…here is the link

http://www.joomfish.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1073&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

and this one is for VirtueMart (1.0.13a). Joom!Fish 1.8.1.

http://www.joomfish.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=249&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

greets

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  andymate 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum