Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am having 2 troubles:

1- I would like all Section and Category Titles to appear on my site. I have managed to do this. But I need those Titles in a RED colour. How do I do this please?

2- I have noticed in the Joomlart Demo site, the Megamenu can have the sub menus split in 2. I would like to replicate this on my site. How do I do this, please?

Please note, I installed Quickstart and selected Megamenu from the Template parameters but the effect is not happening. I guess I have missed something. I really need to have the “Split in 2” submenu effect.

3- How to change the colour of the Article Titles?

1. seleni
    ukfraternite Friend

could someone plz help. This is very urgent.

Saguaros Moderator

Hello ukfraternite!

1- I would like all Section and Category Titles to appear on my site. I have managed to do this. But I need those Titles in a RED colour. How do I do this please?
    => Please open the file : /templates/ja_seleni/css/template.css and try to find a section code:

h1.componentheading, .componentheading { margin: 0; padding: 0 0 7px; }

and replace :

h1.componentheading, .componentheading { margin: 0; padding: 0 0 7px;color:red }

2- I have noticed in the Joomlart Demo site, the Megamenu can have the sub menus split in 2. I would like to replicate this on my site. How do I do this, please?

a) You put the “” text after the title of the “news” menu
    b) You create a new Submenu of the “news” menu, named is “What the news IN 1.5” and put the “[group=1]” text after the titte of this menu. and move all submen (without the “What the news IN 1.5” menu ) of the “news” menu to submenu of the “What the news IN 1.5” menu.
    c) You create a new submenu of the “news” menu, name is “[modpos=mega1,mega2 group=1]”
    After done, you reload your site, you ‘ll see the changes.

You should see the userguide of the megamenu : http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36223

3- How to change the colour of the Article Titles?
    => Please open the file : /templates/ja_seleni/css/template.css and try to find a section code:

h2.contentheading, .contentheading { margin: 0; padding: 0 0 7px; }

Replace:
    [PHP]h2.contentheading, .contentheading { margin: 0; padding: 0 0 7px; color:red}[/PHP]

That’s all. good luck:)

ukfraternite Friend

I have followed the easy steps and all went well.

Thank you again Tienhc. It’s good to know. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ukfraternite 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum