Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Is it possible to have the slideshow run automatically, in stead of having to drag the pics to go to the next slide?

thanks!

pavit Moderator

Hi

Edit this file /templates /ja_platon/acmslideshow/tmpl/style-owl.php and change code as shown below

(function($){ jQuery(document).ready(function($) { $("#acm-slideshow-<?php echo $module->id; ?> .owl-carousel").owlCarousel({ items: 1, singleItem : true, itemsScaleUp : true, navigation : false, navigationText : ["<i class=’fa fa-angle-left’>", "<i class=’fa fa-angle-right’>"], pagination: true, merge: false, mergeFit: true, slideBy: 1, autoPlay: true, rewindNav:true }); }); })(jQuery);

splico123 Friend

Make sure you do that in the local folder, so updates still can happen and it wont overwrite your changes.

saswiss Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hi @saswiss

You can send me a temp super user account to your website marking as private your reply.

I tested the change on my installation and it works fine.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum