Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I can’t figure out how to make the off-canvas dropdown sub-menu to expand or collapse when you click or hover on the parent items. My aim is to make the off-canvas sub-menu visible only on mouse click or hover on the parent menu.
    An assistance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

1. Off-canvas
    alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

Please have a look at our documentation on how to configure off-canvas sidebar on T3 at http://t3-framework.org/documentation/menu-system.html#off-canvas.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Alex

cod1 Friend

Thanks Alex, I know how to configure Off-canvas. My problem is that I have too many sub-menu items for each parent item, and the way the off-canvas is built in Purity, everything is expanded and you have to scroll down or up to find the menu or sub-menu item you are looking for. So I want only the parent items to be displayed, and the sub-menu items to expand only if you click on the parent items (eg. http://www.cloudaccess.net).

Thanks

1. cloudaccess-cp
    shawnhy Friend

Hi Cod1,

Is your problem being solved? I ‘d like to know how to configure off-canvas to collapse in the beginning.

Many thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@shawnhy 458369 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Cod1,

Is your problem being solved? I ‘d like to know how to configure off-canvas to collapse in the beginning.

Many thanks</blockquote>

I’m so sorry about this but sidebar position could not support sub-menu expand or collapse when you click or hover on the parent items.

moody Friend

any solution available now?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’m afraid that you will need to customize the menu module to achieve that.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum