Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

How is it possible to have the images on the frontpage slideshow (using the JAACM – Style Slideshow) to auto advance after a set period of time, to make it an actual slideshow?

I seem not be able to find a switch or way to do that..

Thanks

Heiko

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can try to do this way

Open templates/ja_hotel/acm/slideshow/tmpl/style-1.php file

find and change

<div class="style-1 block-slideshow carousel slide vertical <?php echo $fullScreen; ?>" data-ride="carousel" data-wrap="false" data-interval="false" id="block-slideshow-<?php echo $module->id; ?>">

to

<div class="style-1 block-slideshow carousel slide vertical <?php echo $fullScreen; ?>" data-ride="carousel" data-wrap="false" data-interval="300" data-slide="next" id="block-slideshow-<?php echo $module->id; ?>">

Hope it helps

iaweb Friend

Thank you for that, works nearly perfect, it advances the first slide to the second, but than stops after that… Anything else I need to add to make it go further and loop?

Thank you,

Heiko

Ninja Lead Moderator

I would like to clarify that for heavy customization, you should hire a developer to carry out such work, customization support is out of JA support scope.

If you are developer you can have a look at userguide for reference here, hope it helps.

sekelekani Friend
    iaweb Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 461790 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would like to clarify that for heavy customization, you should hire a developer to carry out such work, customization support is out of JA support scope.

If you are developer you can have a look at userguide for reference here, hope it helps.</blockquote>

Heavy customization??? You kidding, right!

iaweb Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 461790 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would like to clarify that for heavy customization, you should hire a developer to carry out such work, customization support is out of JA support scope.

If you are developer you can have a look at userguide for reference here, hope it helps.</blockquote>

iaweb Friend

iaweb Friend

<em>@sekelekani 476354 wrote:</em><blockquote>Try this one. It worked for me http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/acm-slideshow-animation-not-working/</blockquote>

Thanks, that made it work for me as well…

iaweb Friend

<em>@sekelekani 476354 wrote:</em><blockquote>Try this one. It worked for me http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/acm-slideshow-animation-not-working/</blockquote>

iaweb Friend

<em>@sekelekani 476354 wrote:</em><blockquote>Try this one. It worked for me http://id.joomlart.com/forums/topic/acm-slideshow-animation-not-working/</blockquote>

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  iaweb 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum