Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I quite like the ‘blog’ layout in Purity III (mouse over Layouts and choose ‘Blog Layout’.

When you click on a ‘Tag’ when in the Blog Layout it goes to a page and shows multiple articles that have been tagged with the same tag, but the layout is awful!

What i want, is that when someone clicks on a tag, the SAME layout as the Purity III ‘Blog Layout’ is shown.

How can I do this?

Also, where is he .php file located that controls this tag category layout?

Thanks,

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    its hard for me to know about the thing you want to achieve .Please attache a screenshot and illustrate your problems in it .
    It will help me to know about the issue .

austenn01 Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 427608 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello
    its hard for me to know about the thing you want to achieve .Please attache a screenshot and illustrate your problems in it .
    It will help me to know about the issue .</blockquote>

Mate, its pretty simple!

As i said above, go to the Purity III template, look at the ‘Blog Layout’.

This is how I want the Joomla TAG layout to look like when someone clicks on a tag. Very simple. K2 provides a layout almost the same as the category item layout…so i want the same thing for Joomla Tags.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

I am afraid it needs heavy php/css customization that is out of JA support scope .
    Sorry for not much help in this case .You need to Hire a developer for such customization

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum