Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello

When I use new device like smart phone to browse to my website at smartex.com.vn

The first display is:

How to hide this screen when anyone use their device to browse to smartex.com.vn for the first time and redirect to mobile version.

Kind regards.

1. MobileDisplay
    jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    In basically you can code your own code to detect if request agent come from mobile / tablet than force redirect to ?ui=desktop.
    But you can also try to upgrade template with Responsive supported.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Ly Long Ly Long Friend

Chào Anh

Chúng tôi sử dụng bản T2 framework, và theo tôi biết thì nó đã có sẵn tính năng responsive rồi.

Điêu chúng tôi muốn là khi 1 thiết bị di động như smartphone khi truy cập đến trang web của chúng tôi lần đầu tiên, thì màn hình sau đây sẽ không xuất hiện nữa

Và sẽ chuyển đến trang web luôn

Theo anh nói thì chúng tôi có thể tạo code để làm chuyện đó, nhưng chúng tôi không biết phải tạo code đó ở đâu…

Xin hướng dẫn cho chúng tôi thêm

Cảm ơn anh

1. MobileDisplay
    jooservices Friend

Hi there, good morning.

# I guess you are using older version of T3 ( v2.x ). In this version it’s not fully responsive supported. Please upgrade T3 & template to latest version.
    # In case you can’t upgrade, as i replied above. you can deploy your own plugin to check user agent ( to determine is it requested from mobile ) than force redirect to desktop version.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum