Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

My site is a localhost site.
    I will attach a image and hope someone can help me figure it out.

Could someone tell me how to make “round corner” work as demo site?

Thanks,

Best,

1. round_corner
    Menalto Friend

Check in the images folder of the template that you have 4 images called:mask-slideshow-r.gif, mask-slideshow-l.gif, mask-slideshow-b.gif, mask-slideshow-t.gif

mihu Friend

Thank you! It works just fine. I wonder how can I miss those files at first place.

Menalto Friend

I would have opened the zip file and checked if they was in the template package, and then checked in the templateDetails.xml file that they was listed there( i am 100% sure that they are), so i guess it can be glitch between Joomla, your server somewhere.

railer Friend

Would you please let me know what you have to do to use those round corner mask files? Did you apply some kind of a module suffix, and if so, what was it?

Thanks,
    Railer

mihu Friend

I didn’t do anything. I think that round corner tight to position.

neechyh Friend

Hi, I checked my template/images file.
    I only see “mask-slideshow.png”, does this mean that I need to grab the other files to round out the corners on the slideshow? If so, where would I look to find these files for upload?

I am running 1.5, and I did a TEMPLATE install, as this was a pre-existing site.
    Thanks so much for your help!

<em>@Menalto 51621 wrote:</em><blockquote>Check in the images folder of the template that you have 4 images called:mask-slideshow-r.gif, mask-slideshow-l.gif, mask-slideshow-b.gif, mask-slideshow-t.gif</blockquote>

cajo75 Friend

Rounded Corners?

I have now all those gif-images in that images folder and they’re listed in that XML-file, but it still doesn’t show the corners? What next? 🙂

I’m running Joomla 1.5.9 and I used the Joomlart Ja_Genista Quickstart. I had to add those gifs manually. Quickstart 1.5 doesn’t include these gif-files: mask-slideshow-r.gif, mask-slideshow-l.gif, mask-slideshow-b.gif, mask-slideshow-t.gif

robertdekuyper Friend

Some problem. Please let me know how to fix this.

<em>@cajo75 114435 wrote:</em><blockquote>Rounded Corners?

I have now all those gif-images in that images folder and they’re listed in that XML-file, but it still doesn’t show the corners? What next? 🙂

I’m running Joomla 1.5.9 and I used the Joomlart Ja_Genista Quickstart. I had to add those gifs manually. Quickstart 1.5 doesn’t include these gif-files: mask-slideshow-r.gif, mask-slideshow-l.gif, mask-slideshow-b.gif, mask-slideshow-t.gif</blockquote>

jikaoru Friend

I just installed a new site with the quickstart and from the beginning has the slideshow corners issue. I added the gif files mentioned before but nothing changed. I am running Joomla! 1.5.10. Please help. Also If I turn off all the user tools the template look change with some distortions in position. Also I can not have only font resize as user tool. it does not work. Please help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  jikaoru 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum