Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I need to have pictures on the frontpage in the same style than the frontpage articles (same css), that do not link to the article they are belonging to but to another link, let`s say another menu item.

at default all pictures in the category view have a link to the connected article. is it possible to change this? so that I can give a different link to the image in category view? Or is there another solution?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Martinmo
    <blockquote>I need to have pictures on the frontpage in the same style than the frontpage articles (same css), that do not link to the article they are belonging to but to another link,</blockquote> it is imposible.
    I suggest you should use a module such as menu module, custom html module to do for your purpose

Regards,

Martin Möller Friend

realy not possible? ok, but when I try to publish a module on the frontpage (home) of the sampledata installation it does not appear. How can I place a module there?

HeR0 Friend

Please use http://yourdomain.com/?tp=1 to get all module positions.
    Assign module to position where you want to display
    Regards,

Martin Möller Friend

please try this with the startpage on the demo installation and you will see that there ist no position on the right side (aside-1). when you go to other menu items then there are mor postions. How do you manage this?

ktbgreat2 Friend

I dont think its impossible.. I just did it with my site with the help of somebody on this forum..

Heres the link that talked me through it

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/making-a-k2-item-preview-direct-me-straight-to-another-k2-catagorytag-wall/..

I made my items on my front page (my front page is a K2 Tag page) link to a catagory wall instead of the item …

I hope this link helps 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ktbgreat2 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum