Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I’m using ja_fixel – Home Dark Blue theme as my default theme. Articles have a white background and black text. I do I change the article default theme settings so that they match ja_fixel – Home Dark Blue theme and have a black background and light color text? here is a screenshot:

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/ja-fixel/css/

Within that custom.css file, pate the following CSS rules:

.view-article .t3-content {
    background-color: #000;
    }

.page-title, .page-header h1 {
    color: #fff;
    }

.article-header h1 {
    }

Better ??

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/ja-fixel/css/

}

}

.article-header h1 {
    }

Better ??

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

}

}

.article-header h1 {
    }

Better ??

jimcapraro Friend

Yes, better, much better, thank you so much!

Now if there was a way to have the white vertical band on the left with the printer, email icons also match the theme colors it would be perfect.

jimcapraro Friend

Now if there was a way to have the white vertical band on the left with the printer, email icons also match the theme colors it would be perfect.

jimcapraro Friend

TomC Moderator

Within the same custom.css file, paste the following CSS rule:

.view-article .popup-body .list-icons, .component.view-article .popup-body .list-icons, .item-page .list-icons {
    background: #000 none repeat scroll 0 0;
    }

Better ?? 🙂

TomC Moderator

.view-article .popup-body .list-icons, .component.view-article .popup-body .list-icons, .item-page .list-icons {
    }

Better ?? 🙂

TomC Moderator

}

Better ?? 🙂

jimcapraro Friend

TomC you are awesome – To there isn’t a way to give you more than one “Thank you” in the same thread. Because I surely would! Now, check it out below, doesn’t it look awesome, because of your great advice? But I must admit that I was hoping that the little gear icon on the right hand side would change to the new color scheme when we reset the other icons.

jimcapraro Friend

TomC you are awesome – To there isn’t a way to give you more than one “Thank you” in the same thread. Because I surely would! Now, check it out below, doesn’t it look awesome, because of your great advice? But I must admit that I was hoping that the little gear icon on the right hand side would change to the new color scheme when we reset the other icons.

jimcapraro Friend

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jimcapraro 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum