Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Do it on this http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-faqs/layout-width instructions for Purity III changed

@ screen-lg: 1200px;
    to the
    @ screen-lg: 100%;

Compiled in LESS CSS, kept, cleaned the cache just in case, but no change.
    What to do, how to make a 100% width?

chavan Friend

Try adding this to custom.css

@media (min-width:1200px){.container{width:100% !important;}}

What this really do is. If your screen width exceeds 1200px then the site width will act as 100%

magi Friend

The template does not have this file. May be in template.css?

chavan Friend

you can also try add this in template.css

magi Friend

Added to the first line in template.css, save, compile a CSS to Less save the template, clear the cache joomla and browser. But nothing 🙁

chavan Friend

can you please post me your site Url and admin details via private message

magi Friend

chavan Friend

I have fixed the issue for you. have pasted the css on this file /local/css/template.css

vethcl Friend

I’m trying to do the same thing, but editing a certain page in a shopify.com template to have a full width container. Can you help?

vethcl Friend

I’m trying to do the same thing, but editing a certain page in a shopify.com template to have a full width container. Can you help?

TomC Moderator

<em>@vethcl 500541 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m trying to do the same thing, but editing a certain page in a shopify.com template to have a full width container. Can you help?</blockquote>

Are you working with a JoomlArt Template?

TomC Moderator

<em>@vethcl 500541 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m trying to do the same thing, but editing a certain page in a shopify.com template to have a full width container. Can you help?</blockquote>

Are you working with a JoomlArt Template?

vethcl Friend

I don’t think so, but I would really appreciate any help. I’ve looked all over the internet and can’t find anything to help. But you clearly know what you’re talking about and may be able to point me in the right direction? I can’t locate the correct css to change under my stylesheet to make my container on the About page full width. The only page that currently appears in fullwidth is the home page.

vethcl Friend

I don’t think so, but I would really appreciate any help. I’ve looked all over the internet and can’t find anything to help. But you clearly know what you’re talking about and may be able to point me in the right direction? I can’t locate the correct css to change under my stylesheet to make my container on the About page full width. The only page that currently appears in fullwidth is the home page.

TomC Moderator

<em>@vethcl 500546 wrote:</em><blockquote>I don’t think so, but I would really appreciate any help. I’ve looked all over the internet and can’t find anything to help. But you clearly know what you’re talking about and may be able to point me in the right direction? I can’t locate the correct css to change under my stylesheet to make my container on the About page full width. The only page that currently appears in fullwidth is the home page.</blockquote>

All I can really suggest is that you research on responsive CSS – and then use an online inspection tool such as FIREBUG to identify and test CSS modifications.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum