Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

how to make a post in the blog? I cannot find the way that for example super user send post to the blog in the front end. Please advise!
    Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

Ja_Zite template as Blog page use the K2 component

So to have Blog articles posted you need to create new articles ( items ) in the K2 Category set as blog page ( in the demo package that category is called Blog )

csaidon Friend

Thank you, but I wonder if there is a way to put blog-post directly in the front end. The way that you mention is in the back end, isn’t it?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Yes it’s possible to do – you will need to give the correct rights to K2 categories for users registering on your website

so for example editors will be enabled to post on your Blog creating a group in the K2 component ( User group ) and edit the rights for them

csaidon Friend

THANKS! It works. But when the user makes a login in the front end, he cannot logout. Every time the user want to logout an ‘error page” appears.. and this user is ALWAYS login in. Please help!!

<em>@pavit 375514 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Yes it’s possible to do – you will need to give the correct rights to K2 categories for users registering on your website

so for example editors will be enabled to post on your Blog creating a group in the K2 component ( User group ) and edit the rights for them</blockquote>

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>Every time the user want to logout an ‘error page” appears</blockquote>

Which error ?

csaidon Friend

The error page that comes with the site:
    ARTICLE NOT FOUND
    If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below.

pavit Moderator

You need to check the login module which settings are for the logout redirection button

Probably was set to a page no more published

csaidon Friend

But the LOGOUT button in the Login Page works perfectly (the one is inside the Bonus Pages Menu). The button Logout in the Blog Page does not work. Since I cannot fiz it… how I can delet the litlle login form al the bottom right of the blog page? because with the other one is enough… thanks!

csaidon Friend

Also, if the problem were the redirect, the user would be not-logued, right? Why is he still logged-in?
    Anyway… if you help me to delete this form (in the blo page) I think the problem is solved. thanks!

pavit Moderator

Could you send me via PM a super user temp account for you backend ?

In this way i can better check your configuration and suggest you the solution to this issue

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum