Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Dear JA Developer

How to make to a module visible on mobile view under “Next Article” and “Previous Article”?

I want to make a related news module visible on mobile view under the “Next Article” and “Previous Article”?

Please help me.

Thank youe very much.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @aldyf,

Please clarify a little bit about the part you’re referring to or provide a screenshot so I can assist you better.

aldyf Friend

Any Body…

Please help me?

aldyf Friend

<em>@Adam M 485121 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @aldyf,

Please clarify a little bit about the part you’re referring to or provide a screenshot so I can assist you better.</blockquote>

Hi @adam M

I have provided the screenshot. Please help me.

How to make the module on that position is only displayed on mobilie view?

Thank you very much.

aldyf Friend

<em>@Adam M 485121 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @aldyf,

Please clarify a little bit about the part you’re referring to or provide a screenshot so I can assist you better.</blockquote>

Hi @adam M

I have provided the screenshot. Please help me.

How to make the module on that position is only displayed on mobilie view?

Thank you very much.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @aldyf,

Please navigate to admin >>> Extensions >>> Template Manager >>> choose your template >>> switch to tab Layout >>> under Responsive Layout >>> disable the module position in Large / Medium / Small resolution and make it visible only in Xsmall resolution.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @aldyf,

Please navigate to admin >>> Extensions >>> Template Manager >>> choose your template >>> switch to tab Layout >>> under Responsive Layout >>> disable the module position in Large / Medium / Small resolution and make it visible only in Xsmall resolution.

aldyf Friend

<em>@Adam M 485254 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @aldyf,

Please navigate to admin >>> Extensions >>> Template Manager >>> choose your template >>> switch to tab Layout >>> under Responsive Layout >>> disable the module position in Large / Medium / Small resolution and make it visible only in Xsmall resolution.</blockquote>

I dont’t understand, i think, it does not work..

aldyf Friend

<em>@Adam M 485254 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @aldyf,

Please navigate to admin >>> Extensions >>> Template Manager >>> choose your template >>> switch to tab Layout >>> under Responsive Layout >>> disable the module position in Large / Medium / Small resolution and make it visible only in Xsmall resolution.</blockquote>

I dont’t understand, i think, it does not work..

Adam M Moderator

Hi @aldyf,

Please provide your site url with temporary admin account via private reply, I will check this matter for you.

aldyf Friend

<em>@Adam M 485398 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @aldyf,

Please provide your site url with temporary admin account via private reply, I will check this matter for you.</blockquote>

Hi @adam M

Actually, i want to make position “sidebar” visible in mobile view. Only displayed when i opened the article

I use this css
    [PHP]@media screen and (max-width: 992px) {
    #t3-mainbody .t3-sidebar {
    display: block;
    }
    }[/PHP]

But with that css, the position “sidebar” is also displayed on homepage/frontpage.

Please help me

Thank you very much.

aldyf Friend

Waiting the support……………..:((

aldyf Friend

Waiting the support……………..:((

Adam M Moderator

Hi @aldyf,

Please replace your previous code with this one instead :

@media screen and (max-width: 992px) {
    #t3-mainbody .t3-sidebar {
    display: block;
    }
    .home #t3-mainbody .t3-sidebar {
    display: none;
    }
    }

aldyf Friend

Thank you

It’s work 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aldyf 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum