Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I wonder if you could let me know whether or not it is possible to assign “Take a Tour” and “Buy Now” buttons in slideshow module each to a specific menu? If possible, please provide how to proceed?

Please also note that I already know where these buttons exist.

Thanks,
    Vaalfco

khoand Friend

Yes, you could.
    – You edit articles in Slideshow category, ex: Overview–> change HTML mode, find this code

<div class="btlink clearfix"><a href="#" title="Sample link">Take a Tour</a> <span>or</span> <a class="Sample link" href="#">Buy Now</a></div>

You change red text to menu link

fracklk Friend

No matter what I put into the link, it will not forward. Instead, it reloads the page, but shows the URL in the form of /slideshow/slideshowpage. Why is this?

jollyjollyjolly Friend

I also can relicate this issue with the slider. It does NOT load the buttons hyperlinked page. Rather it loads the “slideshow article” page. Not good.

jollyjollyjolly Friend

Found the solution.

Go here..http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-slideshow-2-readmore-in-navigation/

and there is a script update that solves the issue.

Thanks Ninja for uplaoding that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jollyjollyjolly 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum