Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I want to link to external URL by click on Intro Image of Article that show on homepage using Uber Template. I found some topic in Joomlart forum that may be solve this problem but it is for another template. The code of another template are too different to compare with the code in Uber’s file.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @kerasamui,

As core feature of Joomla, when you click element (intro image in this case) in article on Category Blog / Featured page, it should direct you to the article detailed page.

You can raise the same question in Joomla forum also.

Regards

kerasamui Friend

I found this (in attachment) but it is for another template. How can I try this for Uber. For Sugaros’s advice about Joomla forum, I will try too. Thanks for your advice.

kerasamui Friend

Why I can’t see files that I attached in this forum

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Please try to click the ‘Browse’ button under Attachment option in your reply and browse to your image: http://prntscr.com/9c11u6

Note that the maximum file size is 2Mb

kerasamui Friend

I browse and choose file for attach many times but I couldn’t see anything appear in the browse field. My file is just 900kb. In the new interface of Joomlart forum I couldn"t found many things from old interface as Thankyou button, etc.(I can’t remember).

Saguaros Moderator

May I know which image file type are you trying to attach (JPEG, PNG, …)?

Or you can use some sharing image website and send us URL of image.

kerasamui Friend

Dear Sugaros
    Sorry It’s PDF file . I had convert to image and send again in attachment .It’s extplain how to link outside Web Url to Intro image article but it is the code for another template.
    Thanks for your kindness.

1. Image_Intro_Article_with_Link_URL_page2_Page_1
    2. Image_Intro_Article_with_Link_URL_page2_Page_2
    3. Image_Intro_Article_with_Link_URL_page2_Page_3
    4. Image_Intro_Article_with_Link_URL_page2_Page_4
    Saguaros Moderator

I see but the solution in that thread is for linking to article detailed page only, not external site.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum