Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

The vertical menu for the wide screens works good, but as the screen width changes the template changes to normal width layout and removes vertical navigation and displays it horizontaly. I have been trying to find out where should i do the changes to keep the vertical navigation on smaller screens, and then only changing the width of the vertical megamenu in less.

another question is about the menu for the mobile view, somehow it does not load the menu. this is probably due to something i did, so i would like to know what is the position that is being used for that popup side menu for mobile layout. So i can try and figure out the problem and not reinstall the template.

Thanks

Nazario A Friend

@psihohealer,

<blockquote>The vertical menu for the wide screens works good, but as the screen width changes the template changes to normal width layout and removes vertical navigation and displays it horizontaly. I have been trying to find out where should i do the changes to keep the vertical navigation on smaller screens, and then only changing the width of the vertical megamenu in less.</blockquote>

This requires a heavy customization. You need to find and remove JS code which checks the width and replaces horizontal-nav with vertical-nav class. Additionally, you must customize CSS for this vertical nav.

<blockquote>the menu for the mobile view, somehow it does not load the menu.</blockquote>

Maybe, this error comes from you customisation on your site. Please try to create a new file called “custom.css” in /templates/ja_beranis/css/ path, then add this rule:

@media (max-width: 360px) {
    .off-canvas #off-canvas-nav .t3-mainnav {
    width: 250px !important;
    }
    }

Let me know if this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum