Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi, im not sure how to go about this but i want to keep the menu always on to top like on other pages esp on the home page not like the current default setting where it shows up when you stroll up. THANKS

Wall Crasher Developer
    kelvinsn Friend

<em>@Wall Crasher 401640 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi kelvinsn

You can take a look at this post
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/compatibility-with-ipads-iphones-video-homepage-parallax/#post-514876</blockquote>

Thanks worked 🙂 but the home menu is still at the bottom of the video was it suppose to remain there, how do i make it stay up like what the other pages are doing THANKS

ronicm Friend

<em>@kelvinsn 401930 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks worked 🙂 but the home menu is still at the bottom of the video was it suppose to remain there, how do i make it stay up like what the other pages are doing THANKS</blockquote>

In that case change module position ( MOVE ) from layout . you can get how to move module positions in T3 framework.org

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi,
    @ronicm, thank you.
    @kelvinsn Just as ronicm said, you can move or re-order those block.
    Try to open templatesja_appoliotplshome-1.php
    And switch order of

<?php $this->loadBlock('video') ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock('header-home') ?>

to

<?php $this->loadBlock('header-home') ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock('video') ?>

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum