Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi!

Now all Joomlart templates contain K2. Thus end-users of sites may be confused how to produce new articles, since there remains possibility to create default joomla materials and K2 materials.

It’s a big disadvantage because Joomla sites with K2 don’t look professional, because user is forced NOT to add materials by “Add materials” button but must use a non-explaining button “K2” to create content. This is misleading.

If any professional decides to integrate K2 into his site, he should disable any possibility to create default materials.

So is there a chance to remove possibility of creating default joomla materials while using K2?

Otherwise I suggest to swith to FLEXIcontent, which is capable to solve the issue, though not perfectly well, but nevertheless.

Saguaros Moderator

I think you should switch content component to the k2 component, or create a new site only using the k2 component without content component, because k2 component is very simple, flexible in using multiple category layouts, in makes configuration ‘s layout for k2 item and k2 category. and support a lot functions built-in such us social sharing, comment, mark featured item,….etc. …

You can refer all demo using k2 component, look demo k2 section is professional more than.

nalwan Friend

Hi
    I want to integrate ja comment with k2 built in comment system.
    what should i do?

nghiatd Friend

Hi nalwan,

Please download the latest version of jacomment and setup it in your site.
    Then turn off comment system of k2 before you turn on plugin content jacomment, select use in com_k2 and publish.

Best Regards.

nalwan Friend

<em>@nghiatd 213926 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi nalwan,

Then turn off comment system of k2 before you turn on plugin content jacomment, select use in com_k2 and publish.

Best Regards.</blockquote>

Oh My GOD! you are right!
    I`ll test it
    Thank you very much indeed.

iguinee Friend

<em>@nghiatd 213926 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi nalwan,

Best Regards.</blockquote>

I am having trouble making it work. I had already enabled the JA Comment plugins before disabling K2 comment. Is that the problem?

iguinee Friend

anyone, please?

huypl Friend

Hi iguinee,
    I think JA Commnet will work right after you turn on JA Comment Plugin and remember to enable this pluging for K2 and joomla content. Could you tell me your problem in details?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  huypl 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum