Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I am using the K2 module to publish news updates on my site. I would like to be able to use the “from the blog” module in the JA Neuvo demo to display K2 content. This is where I run into a problem as it is impossible to select K2 article categories in the “from the blog” module. Please view the picture below to understand my request.

How can I enable the display of K2 articles? If it is not possible, how can I display articles in a similar fashion? Thank you for your assistance.

1. Untitled20141008125045
    Ninja Lead Moderator

from the blog” module as you’re mentioning is Articles Category module of JOOMLA default but in K2 you can use K2 content module, it loads data the same as Articles Category module. But you have to customize the layout to show on it

yangyangli Friend

Are there any guides for customizing the module to look the same as the default joomla template module? You can’t apply the default template to K2 modules unfortunately. Please provide suggestions, thanks!

Ninja Lead Moderator

JA Nuevo template supports K2 component by default and doesn’t override anything. If you want to customize from K2 content module, you can change the view layout from templates/ja_nuevo/html/mod_k2_content/Default/default.php file and the css style in templates/ja_nuevo/css/custom.css file.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum