Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I want to use Juga for accessmanagement. How do i integrate Juga in the Joomlart menu-system (here: Ja Kulanite)? What do i have to edit, to hide menuitems, which are not accessible?

I think Juga is often used, so a manual make sense…

Jagger Friend

A got a piece of code from the JUGA admins. You have to install the “JUGA Check Rights plugin” and then change the “GenMenuItems”-function in Base.class.php (/ja_menus/base.class.php) to this:

function genMenuItems($pid, $level) {
    // needed for checking JUGA rights
    $import = JPluginHelper::importPlugin( 'juga', 'checkRights' );
    $dispatcher =& JDispatcher::getInstance();
    $user = JFactory::getUser();
    $juga_userid = $user->id;
    $juga_site = 'site';
    // end of Juga stuff

if (@$this->children[$pid]) {
    $this->beginMenuItems($pid, $level);
    $i = 0;
    foreach ($this->children[$pid] as $row) {
    $pos = ($i == 0 ) ? 'first' : (($i == count($this->children[$pid])-1) ? 'last' :'');

// check Juga access to the node before adding it
    $query = $row->url;
    $jugaRights = $dispatcher->trigger( 'checkRights', array( $juga_userid, $query, $juga_site ) );
    if ($jugaRights[0]->access == true || $query == null) {
    $this->beginMenuItem($row, $level, $pos);
    $this->genMenuItem( $row, $level, $pos);

// show menu with menu expanded - submenus visible
    if ($level < $this->getParam('endlevel')) $this->genMenuItems( $row->id, $level+1 );
    $i++;

if ($level == 0 && $pos == 'last' && in_array($row->id, $this->open)) {
    global $jaMainmenuLastItemActive;
    $jaMainmenuLastItemActive = true;
    }
    $this->endMenuItem($row, $level, $pos);
    }
    }
    $this->endMenuItems($pid, $level);
    }
    }

The hack seems to work, but there is little bug in it: Placeholders could not be used in the menu structure. Is there a way to change this? Joomlart-admins: Please help!!!!

jakerlund Friend

Jagger:
    How have things gone with this?

Or have someone allready successfully integrated a Joomlart theme for Joomla 1.5 with JUGA?

I’m highly interested in getting JUGA to work with the Joomlart Moomenu.
    If Joomlart and the JUGA team worked together on this i’m sure they would sell a lot just because they would have a ready solution.

Thanks

jakerlund Friend

Or rather with JACLPlus when i come to think of it, JACLPlus really does things easy and good and works well with DOCMan and SEF.

JACLPlus + Joomlart moonenu (menu change with different usergroups) = dream come true

yerg Friend

<em>@Jakerlund 106001 wrote:</em><blockquote> JACLPlus really does things easy and good and works well with DOCMan and SEF.
    </blockquote>
    JUGA doesn’t hack the core code and with ACL happening in the 1.6.0 release why would you want to hack the code?

jakerlund Friend

<em>@yerg 114422 wrote:</em><blockquote>JUGA doesn’t hack the core code and with ACL happening in the 1.6.0 release why would you want to hack the code?</blockquote>

Yerg:
    True JACL hacks the core but it works so good and i haven’t had any better options.
    But… since we probably will have 1.6 later this year, maybe even this summer and hopfully a Beta/RC even sooner i’ve now given up trying to get good ACL working in 1.5 and continue to run 1.0.15.

I’ll just wait for 1.6 instead and build my sites with that. :-*
    Can’t wait to try it out.. been waiting for it since 2006 when i started using JACL in 1.0

Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jakerlund 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum