Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I’ve read most of the related posts on this topic, but am fuzzy as to how to integrate CB in this template. Is it possible? If so how?
    Do I install the CB Login Module and uninstall (somehow) the login module that came with the template? Everything will work ok then? I’ll just need to publish the CB login module in a position? Or will the CB login module fields get covered up/be hidden in a position as some of the other posts seem to indicate?

mj1256 Friend

nothing to do to integrate with the template, i have a test site with the template and cb

install cb and all of its modules and plugins
    disable the core joomla login
    enable the cb login
    go to CB Configuration Manager, under registration tab, find Allow User Registration and set to”yes, independently of global setting”
    go to tools, Synchronize Users, click it
    now go to joomla admin, site/controlpanel/Global Configuration/system/
    Allow User Registration –NO
    New User Registration Type –registered
    New User Account Activation — NO
    Front-end User Parameters –hide

done

joof Friend

The “Register to Read More…” link doesn’t work and I can’t find any fix for it. Clicking on it takes you to the regular Joomla login screen (even though user registration it’s disabled per above). Seems like a basic function to have to work — get the user to the proper login screen — but it doesn’t.
    I’ve changed the language file to say ignore that screen when the user gets to it, but it’s less than elegant.

lmiksch Friend

I am having the same problem with JA Larix

I have read and read and read. I have followed all of the instructions for disabling the core login – and cannot make it happen. If you look at the image I have attached – there are three separate images included.

Image 1 shows both the CB login and the core login in the page.

Item 2 shows my global registration settings all set to NO.

Item 3 shows that the CB plugin is enabled and the ore Login is disabled.

I also have CB Configuration>Registration> Allow user registration set to – yes, independently of global setting.

the url is:

queenofstitching.com

What else can I do?

1. Login
    lmiksch Friend

Solved – Turned out to be a VirtuMart Extension.

Niek van Hengel Friend

The beauty of this template is partially also the login functionality. My question is how to implement CB but keep nice looking login layout that the template currently has using the standard joomla login.
    Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Dear nvhengel!

I think you should install the module on your site, it help me or onebody have a closer look on the issue

Thanks

Niek van Hengel Friend

My website is http://www.studentenvereniging.info and as you can see I use the standard login form as in the template was provided.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear nvhengel !

As you are requesting heavy customization, I am afraid that you have to handle the changes at your end. I am sorry for not being of much help in this case.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum