Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve tried so many time to install Larix Quickstart on my PC (using Warm Server package). There is a warning sign say “Internal Server Error”… So I thought that there could be something wrong with my pc setting. However, when I tried to install the Quickstart of Hedera (Joomlart’s latest template), the process just went so smooth, no interuptions, no errors. Therefore, I thought the Quickstart package of Larix could be missing something… What’s wrong with it?

Menalto Friend

<em>@petitprince 31026 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I’ve tried so many time to install Larix Quickstart on my PC (using Warm Server package). There is a warning sign say “Internal Server Error”… So I thought that there could be something wrong with my pc setting. However, when I tried to install the Quickstart of Hedera (Joomlart’s latest template), the process just went so smooth, no interuptions, no errors. Therefore, I thought the Quickstart package of Larix could be missing something… What’s wrong with it?</blockquote>

I have downloaded and installed without any errors here. Can you try to redownload the package and try again?

jilusan Friend

Hello,
    I have the same problem. I can lunch for instance, ‘quickstart_for_hedera’ but unable to lunch ‘ja_larix_quickstart’: Server error. Do you have any idea?? If i install joomla and the template ja_hedera, it works, but i would prefer to have all modules already intalled, so i would prefer to install with ‘ja_larix_quickstart’.
    Thanks.

jilusan Friend

To be more precise:

http://localhost/ja_larix_quickstart/installation/index.php -> server error
    http://localhost/quickstart_for_hedera/installation/index.php -> works fine.

When i try to copy installation directory from hedera to larix ->ย server error.

fatfox Friend

I have the same problem!!!
    What should we do?

:confused:

jasonbr Friend

maybe someone who has done this successfully can lay out EXACTLY how they got the quickstart to work.

I have uploaded it many times only to get a 403 error each time. I have done this previously and it worked but all of the sudden it will not work anymore.

thanks,

Jason

jasonbr Friend

Ok,

So the Quickstart creates a .htacess file and that is what my problem was….pretty sure that if anyone having problems will go in and change the .htacess file name to say “htacess” you should then be up and running with the install.

hope this helps,

Jason ๐Ÿ˜€

goethe666 Friend

thanks you ๐Ÿ™‚ you’re wonderful

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@jasonbr 33779 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok,

So the Quickstart creates a .htacess file and that is what my problem was….pretty sure that if anyone having problems will go in and change the .htacess file name to say “htacess” you should then be up and running with the install.

hope this helps,

Jason :D</blockquote>
    That’s correct, I was about to suggest that ๐Ÿ™‚ You have beaten me to it. hehe

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum