Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

When Im installing JAintranet web page Joomla does not include in database type Postgres in option to select, it only has:
    MySQL
    MySQLi
    MySQL (PDO)

Please could you suggest how to install with a Postgres database?

1. img-db
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I just downloaded quickstart of JA Intranet template and tried to install but I still see that option: http://prntscr.com/irdy3f

Could you check again?

imurillo Friend

I download again Quickstar package to install JAintranet with a Postrges database and joomla does not has Postgres option to selec As you can see the image.

Someone can help I want make this test today

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  imurillo.

1. intranet
    imurillo Friend

solution is here https://webtatic.com/packages/php56/
    Postgres does no appears becuase a package php-pdo_odbc, php_database
    was nos installed.

now the Postgres database type apperas …the problem is the conection to the databse

Error
    Can not connect to the database. Connector number returned: Error connecting to PGSQL database.

1. intranet2
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It relates to the connection to the database on your server, you can try to install default Joomla package and see how it goes.

Regards

imurillo Friend

I have redhat 7 PHP 5.6.33 Postgres 10.

Could be the postrges version the problem to connect?

This error persit Error Can not connect to the database. Connector number returned: Error connecting to PGSQL database.

Did you test joomla intranet page with postrges10 version?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Pls make sure that you’re able to install Joomla package with your current database/server as our template should work the same as default Joomla package. If the same issue happens in default Joomla package, then try to contact your hosting provider for further helps.

I will also share with the team for further checking if they can reproduce the issue.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum