Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Normally on my sites I install the Google Analytics code by copying & pasting just before the < / body > tag in Extensions > Template > Site Template > Edit HTML. But when I try to do that now, it isn’t HTML anymore – it is PHP and the code does not work.

I have tried installing an extension to do it for me but this doesn’t work either.

What have others done?

uniquebiz Friend

amsolutions;180061Normally on my sites I install the Google Analytics code by copying & pasting just before the < / body > tag in Extensions > Template > Site Template > Edit HTML. But when I try to do that now, it isn’t HTML anymore – it is PHP and the code does not work.

I have tried installing an extension to do it for me but this doesn’t work either.

What have others done?

There are several threads on this subject a search on google analytics will turn up most.

try this one
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/google-analytics-8/

or this
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/where-to-place-google-analytics-code-2/

amsolutions Friend

<em>@uniquebiz 180065 wrote:</em><blockquote>There are several threads on this subject a search on google analytics will turn up most.</blockquote>

I am in a rush and don’t have time to trawl through the Forums so just wanted a quick answer from someone. Thanks though, got what I need from your first link.

uniquebiz Friend

amsolutions;180075I am in a rush and don’t have time to trawl through the Forums so just wanted a quick answer from someone. Thanks though, got what I need from your first link.

We’re all in a rush and I don’t have a lot of time to find answers for others, that can search the forum either but I make time.

Glad It worked for you, hit the thank you button occasionally when helped 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  uniquebiz 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum