Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

In the attached pic, demo of JA-Telline IV is shown. There are some custom social icons shown. My question is how to install a new icon here i.facebook, linkedin, twitter , on which if we click then a new parent windows open. I donot want to open a popup if mouse is on it.

In the demo version, there are social icons but I am not interested in the way they are configured.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Icon are hard coded in php file .
    Go to Templateja_teline_ivtplsblocksmainnav.php
    Find this code

<i class="icon-quote-left"></i>

<i class="icon-rss"></i>

<i class="icon-twitter"></i>

Replace the with your icon.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Icon are hard coded in php file .
    Go to Templateja_teline_ivtplsblocksmainnav.php
    Find this code

<i class="icon-quote-left"></i>

<i class="icon-rss"></i>

<i class="icon-twitter"></i>

Replace it with your icon.

asifak Friend

I am not professional in coding. I may do it little bit if you are kindly more elaborate on it. Thanks

asifak Friend

I am not professional in coding. I may do it little bit if you are kindly more elaborate on it. Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@asifak 498449 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am not professional in coding. I may do it little bit if you are kindly more elaborate on it. Thanks</blockquote>
    Hi
    we using Font Awesome Icon Pack in template , You need to select your icon from there site here Then replace the code with your code .
    Example :
    <i class="icon-rss"></i>
    You want to replace it with Facebook icon

<i class="icon-facebook"></i>

Please Select icon from Font Awesome site .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@asifak 498449 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am not professional in coding. I may do it little bit if you are kindly more elaborate on it. Thanks</blockquote>
    Hi
    we using Font Awesome Icon Pack in template , You need to select your icon from there site here Then replace the code with your code .
    Example :
    <i class="icon-rss"></i>
    You want to replace it with Facebook icon

<i class="icon-facebook"></i>

Please Select icon from Font Awesome site .

asifak Friend

It does not work. I simply need 6 positions of secnav where clicking icon will open a new parent window i.e facebook page or twiiter account. I donot need the way it is configured in demo. Login account icon will remain there. Can yo kindly tell in steps what to do. Iam not a coding person

asifak Friend

It does not work. I simply need 6 positions of secnav where clicking icon will open a new parent window i.e facebook page or twiiter account. I donot need the way it is configured in demo. Login account icon will remain there. Can yo kindly tell in steps what to do. Iam not a coding person

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In First Post u mentioned how to change the icons , My last reply is for changing the icon code .
    If you would like to add link on the icon code
    Use the code below :

<a href="http://joomlart.com" > <i class="icon-rss"></i> </a>

To make only icons in different position its personal custom work request you need to contact to your developer to make custom work .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In First Post u mentioned how to change the icons , My last reply is for changing the icon code .
    If you would like to add link on the icon code
    Use the code below :

<a href="http://joomlart.com" > <i class="icon-rss"></i> </a>

To make only icons in different position its personal custom work request you need to contact to your developer to make custom work .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum